No discussion of stem cells can ever be complete without a look at private cord blood storage banks. After all these banks have done so much to make cord blood banking easy and effective. Admittedly, a private cord blood bank has a business model to look after and finances to generate, but the services they provide are exceptional and long lasting.
Private cord blood banks look after every aspect of banking the umbilical cord blood of your baby. They will supply you with sterile bags for cord blood storage, they will arrange a medical courier to safely transport the precious liquid to their lab and will run a battery of tests to be sure the sample can be stored for 18 years without any damage. Once the sample is stored, they will offer an ironclad insurance policy that guards you against any accidental damage to the cord blood.
Many private cord blood banks have easy to handle pricing that puts the facility within the reach of most people. Even if you change your mind and decide to discard your cord blood, you get all your money back except for a small handling charge. There are plenty of discounts as well – if you bank the cord blood of more than one child, you get one. If you are a physician, you get discounts as well!
Locating good private banks for cord blood storage has become easy thanks to an association that registers members and convenient websites that track them. Here are a few major ones –
Alpha Cord Inc. – a broker for cord blood banks – guarantees the best prices available anywhere.
CorCell – An old and experienced bank which uses the Community Blood Services laboratory. Licensed in NJ, NY.
ViaCord – ViaCord is a leading private cord blood banking facility that provides cord blood collection storage ad preservation facilities in the US and other parts of the world.
Cord Blood Registry – CBR is one of the original private cord blood banks, and has the most experience with family transplants. Licensed in NJ, NY.
Cord Partners – Licensed in NJ and NY As of 6Sept2005, Cord Partners became the first company to offer parents an extended payment plan
Cryobanks International – Cryobanks International offers both public and private cord blood banking. Licensed in NY & NJ.
Cryo-Cell International – Cryo-Cell is one of the original private cord blood banks and has been a publicly traded company since 1991 Licensed in NJ, NY.
- cord blood registry in Denton KS
- cord blood storage companies in Cliffside Park NJ
- private cord blood banking in Mound Valley KS
- private cord blood banks in Port Norris NJ
- cord blood gas in Arenzville IL
- cord blood donation in Rising City NE
- cord blood umbilical blood in Abington MA
- cord blood storage in Sardinia NY
- public cord blood banking in Manteo NC
- process of cord blood banking in Natural Dam AR
- umbilical cord blood stem cells in North Chili NY
- umbilical cord blood banking in Menlo IA
- cord blood donation hospitals in Forrest City AR
- cord blood center in Mountain Lakes NJ
- cord blood preservation in Ligonier IN
- cord blood embryonic stem cells in Beulah MS
- umbilical cord blood stem cell in Rome IL
- types of cord blood banks in Harrellsville NC
- cord blood storage cost in Springfield OH
- cord blood solutions in Bellvue CO
- cord blood banking companies in Sentinel Butte ND
- cord blood stem cells in Zaleski OH
- cord blood banking in Pinehill NM
- public cord blood donation banks in Waco KY
- cord blood banking prices in Montgomeryville PA
- cost of cord blood banking in Lyman SC
- umbilical stem cell storage in Mooreville MS
- cord blood transplant in Oak Hill FL